Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ready for some fun???

Mark your calendars for our February Event. We had so much fun with our last "sketchy" crop, we thought we'd do it again!

What: "For the Love of Sketches" mini crop
When: February 20-22
Where: Scrapbook Heaven Event Thread

Just a quick, pre-crop prize available -- all you have to do is advertise our crop :-) Tell your friends, post on your blog -- the more the merrier, right?!!

Post a reply right here and let us know you mentioned it to others or show us a link to your blog post. We'll do a draw and pick a winner!


6 comments:

LeeB said...

OK I've posted this info on my blog and I'm going to facebook it as well! I cant wait!

Unknown said...

YAY! I am ready! I've sent my friends emails about the crop and I will FB also!

jennmom2000 said...

I posted on my blog about the crop!

jennmom2000 said...

I forgot to link you to my blog. Guess I was too excited!

http://bindingmemories.blogspot.com/2009/02/tomorrow-is-day.html

LeeB said...

heres my link to my blog

www.createalways.com

April D said...

how do I see the challenges and is it to late to start it?