Saturday, August 21, 2010

Michelle's Sketch

For all you multi-photo layout lovers out there, I have a three photo sketch coming at you. Remember, sketches are jumping off points. Flip it, rotate it, swip-swap item placement, make it you own. The important thing is that you use it to inspire your layout and get another memory recorded!

The sketch:
Image

My layout:
Image

I dug my hands into three stashes to create my page: my own, Carla's (from the stash swap--the numbers and chipboard), and Scrapbook Heaven's (from the August Petite Kit--all the pp's), and used the following items:
*5 brads
*chipboard (heart)
*floral pp
*striped pp
*polka dot pp
*numbers

Can't wait to see what you do with this sketch!

This challenge is due Saturday, the 28th at midnight CST. Post your layout in our gallery and add a link and/or image here to be eligible for prizes.

0 comments: